Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 days after 9/11

I am writing this post with a heavy heart
I hate terrorism.. :-(. dun know wass with these people ..What do they get by killing innocent people and ruining so many lives.
I was completely shattered when i heard of the bomb blasts in Delhi ..Man it was scaring .. Thinking about the places where i have spent so much time with my friends, got along with so many strangers and had so much fun ..and the next moment hearing that the same place has fallen a prey to the evilminds of these terrorists is vey painful..

What the heck is our Govt doing about it..Its busy in making those crammed statements after the blasts have occured.I sometimes really feel worried about the state of our country..!! iTs in no man's Land !!

On the day of the blast i was in delhi ..and was about to leave for Connaught place only..just then out of my laziness or something i cancelled the programme at the last moment..This moment i felt so proud of myself being a sloth..But at the same time i feel so helpless..

I feels as if we INDIANS are born to DIE in a bomb blast that could occur anytime..Our life is in the hands of terrorists..they may take it whenever they feel like..ARE THEY GOD ?? Coz only God has the right to take one's life ..!!
Dont know what else to say..
For those who fell a victim to yet another game of politics,extremism,irresponsiblity... may their souls rest in peace..

Peace!!
A Dejected Soul

No comments: