Thursday, September 11, 2008

hah!! what the heck!!

well got this mail just today...i dont know what to do about it...I feel pity about the person who sent me the mail...how can he even think like that....ahhhh...I know that BIll gates is good at giving charity but this....ahhhh...!!
WHy don't people apply common sense!!!ahhhhh!!

Dear Friends,

Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates
is sharing his fortune. If you ignore this you will
repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest
Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that
Internet Explorer remains the most widely used
program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta
test.

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can
and will track it (if you are a Microsoft Windows
user) for a two week time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to,
Microsoft will pay you $245.00, for every person that
you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay
you $243.00 and for every third person that receives
it, you will be paid $241.00. Within two week! s,
Microsoft will contact you for your address and then
send you a cheque.

Regards.


From: Udapudi, Bheemaraj (Cognizant)
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:% AM

Guys It's working

I have got $10000 .

Deepak









I got 450 $ credited in my HDFC account today only.
Yahooooooooooooooooooo!!! hurreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Regards,
Apurv Gangwar

Cognizant Technology Solutions
Vnet: 55269


Hai this is not joke i got 4672$ credited in my ICICI
account last week

Frnds I got $2163 today only.
So I am forwading to u frnds
Don't miss this chance
Regards,
Sathish kumar.
Vnet - 56639










I got $9386. Was shocked!!!
Hey!!!!!! Am not joking................
This really works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








From: Amit Midha
Dear Shiva n
This is really amazing I also got 5000 dollars via DD
from HDFC, thot it was fake but it really
worked..........the amount has been created to my
account, what did you get.
Thanks for forwarding this mail

Amit Midha
Front Office Manager
The Trident Hilton
Opposite Jalmahal
Jaipur - 302002

I got $12,101 credited with this months salary, that
is why I am sending this to you guys. I am almost
going mad. Planning to quit TCS and start a new
company. You guys can join hands. What to say yarr????



--
mahadev phad
DMCL

--
Regards
Rohan

No comments: