Monday, October 6, 2008

FirstDate with PEN

Well here is a piece of writing by "A friend" . "Friend" doesn't want me to reveal the name so its kinda anonymous.. well thanks to "The friend" for this. lemme tell ya all this is the first piece of crap written by "The Friend"..so its really appreciable..I always knew that "the friend" always had the capability to write so wid some emotional blackmail ..likhvai hai ! !

Wish my " friend" all the very best !! Njoy!

I Wonder?
I wonder why am I writing this,
Cuz someone asked me too or is it just my own mind.
I wonder why we meet strangers,
Is it a mere co-incidence or is it our destiny?
I wonder why we cry,
Is it just an emotion or burden of our own existence?
I wonder why we smile,
Is it really a state of happiness or our fear of crying?
I wonder why we love,
Is it our insure side or part of our own being (something you just can’t help)?
I wonder why we don’t believe in God,
Is it just our stubborn self or lack of faith in our self?
I wonder if you know what I mean,
Or did you take it as another inept “I wonder” verse?
I wonder why I wonder,
But I still wonder...as you all do, I guess?

2 comments:

Yagya said...

applause!good work!really touching.

ANKUR said...

To the friend--->
abe dekh it is really good ..bola tha na tuje!!