Wednesday, October 29, 2008

its not me !!

Hah..i think i really need a break ..Need some amendments in my way of living.. I definitely need to mend my ways !!
I don't know why am i taking the things in a wrong a way!! I need not over react!! Its really kool to see things changing !! Its just that I need to Grow up and accept the truth !! It makes me sad but then it makes someone else happy.. and i Am always happy to see others satisfied !!!

Hell, why do i think like dat..do hell with others.the most important thing is Me..why do i feel content by seeing others happy while i am pissed off owing to some act of theirs ..I need to be more selfish i guess !!

But then I can't change :( .. i can't be selfish.. Why me GOd ??? :(( !!
but yeah no one is to be blamed here.. everyone is right on his part and i feel thats the best way i can accept the things!

With Heavy heart
Ciao !

1 comment:

Rimmi said...

why r u saying all that??? wat's wrong?