Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Friendship day


Wow....so today is Friendship Day...really feels good checking out the SMSes and mails sent by your friends...to wish you friendship day..ain't it ??
i remember my freshers party where i was asked to speak about friends..and i really felt that this was very easy for me...coz i always have been lucky when it comes to my friends...touchwood!!

I have made very good friends in my life...friends who really care...friends about whom i really care...friends who are concerned about me...friends who fight with me only to tell me my shortcomings...friends who support me when i am not feelin well.......friends who help me when i need them!!!
they say "A friend in need is a friend indeed"..and its very true...You may find 100 of people who say...dude i am ur friend...but that person may only be your friend for good times...You get to know about your Real friends..when U really need them..
The so call friends...will run away when you are going thru bad tymes...but the real ones..will be there to help you out !!!

The funda of friendship is the faith...the trust you instill upon ur pals!!

I have been through those times where i felt i am left alone...but there were friends to support me there too!!!!
I wanna thank God...for blessing me with such good people whom i can trust blindly ...and for whom i can do anything!!!

I wish this repect for me in my friends...remains this universe exists!!!

I also want to say sorry to my friends if they ever thought i was not up to their expectations ....everyone is not as good as you are !!!

A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in, a better and happier place.


No comments: