Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moments i remember

Now then i am back after a break i feel like so much inside me ready to be thrown out...
I am in college now but the memories of past really brings out the emotional side of me...I am missing my school days very much :'-( !! I feel nostalgic about all those moments i spent in School...

I remember my group members.. I remember those times when we used to bunk school for the full day for watching "some" movies at my place :-P ..and then the next day being asked by our teacher in a wicked manner about the" type" of movie we watched :-P..Hell he knew what we
were up to :-p. .. !! I remember that maths lecture where we used to disturb the teacher by whistling and all those weird sounds made by trimming machine :D !! I remember the moments when the gals used to climb up or down the stairs :-p !! hell i had spent millions of minutes standing besides the stairs ....No doubt i am suffering from neck problem :-P..This is the punishment of my sins only :-P !!!
We were least bothered about anything at that time..yeah we always scored good marks but it was not like we were couch potatoes or something...the healthy competition,those understanding eyes , that bicycle ,the computer lab and that early morning prayer..there is so much to miss :-(!!!
Many of my teachers didn't even know my real name I was called TUSHAAR KAPOOR ..they say i resemble him :-( :-P !! Even now whenever i meet them they say "Aur bahi tushaar bhaiya kaese ho :-P " i swear after listening to these words i feel really very happy that i am still remebered!!!

I remember one time in my chemistry lab i and my friends burnt up the whole apparatus while making some soap...Their was fire everywhere :-p.. and we had to spill a bucket of water over it :-p..the whole lab was engulfed in smoke ... !!! and yeah that physics lab where we were more interested in making different sounds by sonometer rather than performing our experiments ..the teacher used to hate us like anything for that .. :-P !! didn't get the opportunity to visit the bio- lab though :-p !!

yeah college life is fine but still those stupid things we use to do in school...really will be missed always !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 making me remember those days mr.tubelight how can uforget this name of urs given by me........
missing those dats like anythng.........

ANKUR said...

heya neha ..hw can i forget that...
so anyone reading the comment ..
I was called tubelight :-p..by my frns!!!

Prachi said...

i have similar memories to urs..those days wer amazing..esp sports with frenz..i met d love of mi lif..so i m dating mi bf sine 5yrs..can't 4get those sweet memories with teachers too..
i must thank u 4 writing this post n reminding all f us bout our un4getable school lif!

by d way ankur..now i really got what wer u doing by following d girls' scooter!! do u still have d neck pain!!

ANKUR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANKUR said...

@ techfreak
lolz..nah now i am suffering from eye problem .. Girls are like Color TV u knw... u r always fascinated bythe brightness and the contrast !!
hell i am mad about 'em :P!!

Anonymous said...

Is that the picture of your school? Really nice one.

You write well. :-) What is the reason for a long absence? There is no post beyond 17th August.

TC... Mayur Pathak