Sunday, November 2, 2008

I dont want to......

1) I don't want to Die in a Bomb Blast.
2) I don't want to be in a Country where I will have to die in A fake encounter with police If i Speak against injustice or any atrocity !!
3)I don't want to be in a Country where I can't get admission into a good college because I don't belong to any backward caste!
4) I don't want to be in a Country where I am scared of being caught by police If I am A MUSLIM
5)I don't want to be in a Country where I am scared of being burnt because I am A CHRISTIAN
6) I don't want to be in a Country where I am scared of celebrating Valentine's day,Christmas,Mother Day,Father's Day because being a HINDU I am prone to be beaten By a SHIV SAINIK !!
7) I don't want to be in a Country where I am thought of as someone belonging to MINORITY QUOTA because I am A SIKH
8) I don't want to be in a Country which boasts itself of being the Biggest Democracy and still the people are the biggest slaves of politics,injustice and hypocrisy !
9)I don't want to be in a Country where I know I won't get justice from the court while I am living.
10)I don't want to live in a country wherein I am thought of as a citizen of the northern Part of the Country and not of the country



I don't want to live in........!!!!!!!!?????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i too don wanna b In dat Country.........
alwaz unfair with with innocents.........
Juss Wanna Ask yyyyyyyyy????????

Unknown said...

dats a gud thinking buddy...!!