Saturday, November 22, 2008

Screw them or what

I was reading some one's blog few days back where the author asked a very Interesting question!
It went like-->"What would u do with a person who screwed u badly somewhere in your life ...Let him go? or screw him even badly so that he comes to know..how does it feel"??
Well i thought a lot about it..and felt like including it in one of my posts!
After so much of thinking i don't really seem to conclude it !!

If I have to instantly give the answer it would be..."**** that Bastard" Pardon my language ..but i feel like that!!

But on second thoughts i think i would let them go.why should i do what they did..After all i am not Them !! I don't want to go to their levels ..I am not that down market!

There have been many people who have screwed me (badly), they know they are screwing me..and i know i am being screwed but still most of the times i go by second thought of mine.

I have people who would call me only when they need some kind of help ,who would say good words in front of me and curse me badly behind my back,who would make silly and unbelievable reasons for not being able to help me ..but i don't react to them.Rather i laugh at them for being so stupid and illogical.
Man life is too short to hate anyone!!
I am no one actually to teach someone a lesson..rather by being quiet i analyze how cheap and mean people could be..Thats my way of handling people..
But seriously u need to be very positive and patient if u want to go this way.People gonna think you are weak but u just need to think "If being wise is being weak,I am the weakest person".atleast i think like that!
I have found myself in very strange situations too owing to this thinking of mine so i have breached this "Analytical" conduct of mine many a times...After all i am a human too..I cant take all the humiliation and injustice to me..after all the most imp thing to me Is "ME".So i have been impulsive many a times..I have been too Rude to people many a times.I have overreacted to many things many a times..So its just that i am always in search of some kind of a balance in my theories..
Lets c !

well i would like to hear from all the readers what they feel about the topic.What would u do ??

2 comments:

Zabi said...

So true.. suggest me one thing? Shall i screw that guy behing shaheen banu or leave him..:)

ANKUR said...

well i feel first of all the mistake was urs..I mean u cant just trust someone in a Chat room!!
I would call it your innocence buddy!

See may be ur the brain behind shaheen wanted u to come over the chatting habit of urs !! i guess take it in the right spirit ..and beware of such pranks int he future..!Everything in lyf teaches a lesson..aint it ! So move on !!