Saturday, November 29, 2008

side effects ---> 26/11

I don't feel good when i write this....We have been raped again!!

The last two days I was glued in front of my TV watching the whole Mumbai incident.It was really horrifying to know that Taj and Oberoi hotel were in the hands of some senseless and inhuman people aka terrorists.I think i need not explain much about the details about the incident..10 terrorists..more than 190 killed..many brave soldiers died..RDX ,guns, arms ,ammunition found..

I dont blame anyone for this..Actually this was to happen.because we certainly dont want to understand..Everytime they come to attack ,every time we condemn,every time we plan about a future course of action.every time a committee is set up..but nothing happens !! we are a country of wimps lets us accept that..there is no harm in accepting one's true self..Every time they attack its more deadly and more painful than the previous one...They blast more deeper ,more harder into our asses!!heck! Seems they want to show us..Really you are a bunch of 1 billion shameless craps..A handful of 10 terrorists can shake the whole 1 billion population..rather the whole world...wow such power !!
I certainly don't feel safe in my house.. any moment a terrorists gonna come..a blast on the door..and damn i am a hostage!!
I am certainly least hopeful about the situation improving..I see myself bugging my damn mind over another such incident some two months later..i wish i never had to..but when i hear statments like "bade shehro mein ek aadhi ghtnae ho jati hai " from the hon'ble minister i become skeptical !!

Really Enough is Enough..its time for us to stand.. "Together We can" certainly we can !!
don't let those sacrifices go like that.. We have suffered a lot.Let us show that this country will cut that hand when it points at us..!! If those wimps calling themselves the well wishers of the nation,if those men of promises are only concerned with their dirty politics cant do anything let us take the initiative!!


I just have to say:
Mr terrorist I Am alive now what will you do
Mr minister I am alive despite of you
I am an INDIAN!!

As i end this post i search for some courage and inspiration and i remember these lines by Rabindra Nath Tagore:

Where the mind is without fear and the head held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by Thee into ever-widening thought and action;
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

Salute to all those real heroes who died in this unfortunate incident..You really are true sons of this motherland.I wish i was so lucky !!

Jai Hind!

No comments: