Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming over my fear

Actually I have been going for swimming for quite a while now..and i guess and can swim a bit..actually i was very much afraid of deep water until today morning.. (yeah yeah.. hold on i coming to the relevant part...) ...I used to swim in may be around 6 feet or 5 feet deep water.i always had the fear man i will be drowned..(gosh..what will happen to all those gals waitin for me :-P)...Today also i was kinda moving my lazy legs in that good for nothing deep water..then one of my friend called me and said...cmon loser ..why the hell are u burning your ass over there..come here and see if u have some guts in you ...I was kinda filled up..man how come he say that i was a coward...
i saw nothing and went straight in to 12 feet..man then only i realised that i was screwed...i had that sinking feeling many a times and literally "fatne lagi" :-P....With some help from a friend and some confidence in me to come over this fear.. i just jumped in from the edge of the pool straight in to the pool....i was feeling water coming over my head and pushing me inside as if it wants to have another prey and fill its empty stomach.... huh!!( water is really another strange creation of nature..in a way it gives life...another day it can take away life)....

I was kinda furious atthat time..but i didnt panic...I took the challenge bravely and managed to come outside..with my head high 8-) !!! that moment of touching the edge of pool again was filled with a lot of confidence and eagerness to take thi challenge again....i jumped again and again....and i got better by the time..It may be sounding just like any other thing...but for a person who is afraid of deep water it was something!!!

Risk is definitely required if u want to do something u have never done..u have to come out of your shell for sure...and thats what i tried out today....a thing to note is that risk should be calculative....i mean you should have a possible way by which you can minimise the loss incurred dueto that risk(if it happens) !!!
So friends there is nothing like fear....

Hell u can beat it!!!


No comments: