Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Indyeah !!!

Well i thought if i am finally taking off with serious stuff why not start with my country ....INDIA!!!
First of all ...I LOVE MY INDIA !!! i always have some kind of patriotic feeling in me..From the day i started understanding the logics of society I became involved into the whole working culture of my Country !! HOW exactly "MY INDIA" functions??
and froma ll the possible permutations and combination i researched upon i found its all "JUGAAD" !!! Hell, i hate most of these politicians..everyone is selfish there in the parliament and they care nothing nothing about the well being of the people of the country.
whatever i have learnt about the parliament people is that they work on a principle called " MUTUAL CRITICISM". ..
Recently i was reading something about th nuke deal in newspaper..and there i found that we have such MP's too who dont even know about the pros and cons of the Indo-US nuke deal..and then too they are casting their vote..somebody please explain how come anyone vote on the mater he has no knowldge about..and yeah how come i forget about that incident in the parliament where 3 MPs showed the money offered to them to vote in favour of UPA !!!
I don't know who's right and who is wrong all i know is that it is spoiling the trust of the people in the Parliament!
No doubt it was the saddest day in the History of the country!!

I seriously feel we need a change ...We have had a lot..We have suffered alot..Man,from the ay i was born i am listening..."INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY......INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY" ..when the hell will i listen that "INDIA IS A DEVELOPED COUNTRY"!!!
they say its gonna be developed by 2025..but i am most skeptical about it..I am sure if the present situation persists its gonna take another century or even more than that !!!

I am blaming the politicians and all..but i think the culprits are the People of INDIA....and that includes me ...We Are the ones who selet these Hypocrites, these liars, these slf centered people!
So the problem lies within us only..First of all many of us take the voting day as one of those National holidays and thats very sad..Man ,instead of playng out in your lawns go and CAst your vote...I Hate those people who don't go to vote and then they say the government is not working for them and all the black stuff..They dont have any right to say that !!

But i am hopeful too..the young generation of the politicians seems to be energetic and there is a ray of hope !!!

I really wish to help my country in even the smallest way...by joining these social communities and NGOs which help the needy people..

I wish to GOD that please help my country and make all the INDIANS PROUD OF THEIR MOTHER LAND !!!

No comments: