Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Early Morning Madness

So here i am again in front of my PC....starting the same monotonous life all over again on a new day...
Most of the people will never like to dig their eyes in to this idiot Box at this early morning time..but me..huh....man i am addicted!! :(

I sleep every night thinking about waking up early to do some yoga and i have been thinking the same for about a year now...SUCH a lOSER ..I am !!! Its just that i am the biggest sloth on this earth.. and i hate this weakness of mine...but the only good part about me is that i know where i am weak ....and the worst part is i never get over these weaknesses of mine!!

But i feel i am improving though i am not waking up at 5 but i do wake up at 6 for the last one month or so (not a bad start..considering the level of laziness i am at)

You know this laziness thing is one of those bad habbits one should never acquire...It shows on a persons face if he has woken up at 5 or at 11.... and i bet the former one's enjoy the day better than the sluggish race...!!!

So cmon u lazy people If I can improve ..You are far far better !!!

No comments: