Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here is another mess that was created by me !! Hell....I think a lot !!!

I Wish I Could

When at night the starry sky sparkles
In my dreams numerous desire crackles
as the stars in the sky are difficult to count
So innumerable my wishes amount

Birds fly in the sky greatly inspie me
To fly ovr the horizon to the sea
In order to touch the stars in the sky
I wish if i could fly that high

For the birds the materialistic boundaries hav no meaning
Oh god plz bless me with such a blessing
and there is no end to Godly creations
I wish i could b lyk the wave in the sea
Which can never be stopped by any lock and key

Jst as the waves are never still to jump from one shore to another would be a great thrill
Waves are not bound by any borders
Only man is bound to follow this order
I wish i could remain socially unbound
To lead a life solemnly sound !!!



2 comments:

Rimmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rimmi said...

Beautiful!!!!
loser :P i nver knew tht u r such a good writer...
Amazing wrk!!!