Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hate or what???

I don't know sometimes without any reason i begin to hate myself like anything..juss few moments ago i was like the same normal person i am...suddenly don't know what happened...and i was like...man...cmon i need to improve !!!

i seriously cant take chances when it comes to my self respect !! I keep it on top ...and when it gets hurt i tend to cut loose !!! i just cant handle it...thats another thing i dont reveal it that time... coz i always keep my emotions in control !!! hell..its the worst feeling in my life !!

What i knew about myself some time ago was that i can understand people ,i can know what they are made of...blah blah ...but some incidents in my life have left me in a tizzy...

Why do everyone want to imply their their thinking on me...Why am i thought of as a manipulative assassin ??? cmon apply some break on your minds for god's sake... !! listen to what other's have to say!!

It may be true that they are some very intelligent and much more socially sound but that doesnt mean u keep on connoting your thoughts on others !!

May be i am not conveying the real thing....May be i am mixing different things !!! just wanted to relax a bit by throwing out all the crap in my mind...i generally feel good aftr writing .... !!!

huh !! I know i need to improve!!!!

No comments: